ISOC HK Annual General Meeting and EXCO Election
Annual General Meeting and EXCO Election Notice
The AGM of the Internet Society Hong Kong will be held on 30-Sep-2011 (Fri). We will also hold our EXCO election in this meeting. The agenda and details of the election are below.
Date: 30-Sep-2011 (Fri)
Time: 07:30pm – 08:30pm
Venue: Room 203, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
1. Confirmation of Agenda
2. Confirmation of Minutes of Previous Meeting
3. Confirmation Business Report
4. Confirmation of Financial Report (Note 1)
5. Confirmation the Amendment of Articles of Association (Note 2)
6. Election of Executive Committee 2011-2012 (Note 3)
ISOC-HK Financial Report 2011 (URL available in email to members)
There are two intended amendments:
(1) To amend article 35 Article of Association to amend the requirement of publishing the auditor report 14 days before AGM to any time before AGM
(2) To amend Article 64 of Article of Association to relax the requirement on the frequency of EXCO meeting from “at least once every 2 months” to “at least once every 3 months”
Executive Committee (EXCO) Election
There will be five seats opened – four for full members and one for general members.
Any interested member can submit their nomination using the nomination form. The completed Nomination Form must reach the office of ISOC-HK (Unit G, 10/F, Lladro Center, 72 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, HK.) on or before 23 September 2011.
According to the Articles of Association, the EXCO has 9 seats, with 4 seats being appointed by EXCO holding office and the rest 5 seats being elected by the General Meeting. The 5 seats include 4 full members and 1 general member.
Secretary of ISOC-HK Limited, and Election Committee