Internet Society Hong Kong (ISOC HK) is the local chapter organization of the Internet Society (ISOC), which is an international, not-for-profit society with more than 80,000 individual members and up to 143 organization members in over 110 chapters around the world. The Internet Society achieves change through partnership and expertise in policy, technology and communications. ISOC-HK was formed in 2005 by local veteran Internet professionals with the mission to improve the practice of Internet governance and online civil society in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join us.
- Provide administrative support to the Secretariat, including documentation, handling enquiries and projects’ activities.
- Manage website, Facebook page, and monthly eDM.
- Facilitate monthly board meeting, including agenda preparation and meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and follow up on activities / actions item following board meeting.
- Report to the board.
Additional Duties (Subjects to experience of candidate):
- Facilitate and manage events, policy research, training workshops, fundraising and other projects related to the goal and mission of ISOC HK.
- Diploma or above, with 1-2 year relevant experience
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, mature and independent
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in Internet Security, Privacy, Open Data, Technology related Policies is an advantage
- Experience in Tech events organizing / policy research / fund raising is an advantage
- Immediately available is highly preferable
- Part Time (10 hours per week for essential duties, flexible for additional duties if applicable.)
- Full Time
The entry pay, terms of appointment to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
Interested parties please email detailed resume with present / expected salary and available date to [email protected] Recruitment will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Posted on 2020-04-27