To facilitate the multi-stakeholder dialogue on public policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance issues within Hong Kong, Internet Society Hong Kong (ISOC HK) and Office of the Hon Charles Mok, Legislative Councillor (IT) are co-organizing the Hong Kong Internet Governance Forum (HKIGF) Roundtable, together with local and regional supporting organizations, including: DotAsia Organisation.
The Roundtable will be held quarterly and welcome the participation of general public. Each roundtable will focus on a particular controversial issue related to current Internet affairs in Hong Kong.
- Provide a dialogue platform for multi-stakeholders to raise any issues related to Internet Governance
- Facilitate the exchange of opinions from different perspectives in a harmoniously
- Involve and empower more citizens in Hong Kong on Internet Governance discussion
Up-Coming HKIGF Roundtable:
- Date: 3 July 2018 (Tue)
- Venue: Room 502, Legislative Council Complex
- Time: 7:00-9:00 pm (registration at 6:45pm)